Tuesday, July 27, 2004

 

What is Christianity, anyway?

So yeah, I've been reading Brian McLaren... Finding Faith and A New Kind of Christian.  Brian talks about the questions I think about, the questions I think young people think about when they hear the word "Christian".  See -- you just thought about that word and some of its implications.  Brian is trying to look past that.  He likes C.S. Lewis.  I do too.  C.S. Lewis did some heavy writing on the topic of Christianity back in the 1940's and 50's, also some light writing.  Seems maybe ahead of his time.

Anyway, here's some other links that are worth checking out...

http://snapshotsofgod.com

www.evolutionoftruth.com

and of course there's

www.anewkindofchristian.com

Check that stuff out.  Drop me a line, leave me a note, ask a question, share a thought!

Peace --

Kerrfunk

 


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?